Monday, September 7, 2015

Movie Roundup: Jurassic World

All dinosaurs children in custody in 1993 will say that the experience was to see the first "Jurassic" film Garden. I will never forget the excitement I had when my father took me and my brother to watch the movie. We aroused the curiosity of scientists on an equal footing in the film, he told me.



"I can not believe, it's a dinosaur" Now, after 22 years, and we "Jurassic World" without doubt the best sequel to the original film, and the starting point is . Innovative and acting is top notch, the cradle of dinosaurs at all, and finally, the movie is just fun! I tried not to make a big spoiler, but I must say there are some small details are revealed next.

The idea of the history of the production of this film by Steven Spielberg and Mark Protosevich to meet privately on several occasions (not descriptive study), and the idea of making a new batch of the franchise "Jurassic Park" issue. After 22 years on the events in "Jurassic Park" Nubla Island (Island of the original film) now have a dinosaur theme park in full swing, the Jurassic world, as predicted by John Hammond. This is the first film of the series, "Jurassic Park", which has opened a theme park, the dinosaurs is working at full capacity. This is one of the things that makes it very cool, because we have not seen yet. In "Jurassic Park", and the garden is under construction and is not open yet, and "The Lost World: Jurassic Park" Jurassic Park: San Diego is not after the completion of the dinosaurs and the missing.

No comments:

Post a Comment